“How to Ravish a Rake” by Vicky Dreiling (historical, Grand Central, April 2012, $7.99, 400pp)
SCANDALOUS DESIRES . . .
Amy Hardwick has one last Season to shake off her wallflower image and make a love match. If she can’t, she’ll set aside her dreams of romance and return home to a suitor who can provide security—if little else. What she doesn’t count on is the inappropriate—and irresistible—attention lavished on her in a darkened library by rake extraordinaire Will “The Devil” Darcett . . .
When Will is caught in a tryst with the ton’s shyest miss, he knows he must offer for her hand. Yet Amy is not the shrinking violet she seems to be. Passion lies beneath her prim exterior and Will is eager to release it. But winning Amy isn’t simply a matter of seduction; first, Will must convince her that he’s mended his wicked ways . . .
“The Seduction of Lady X” by Julia London (historical, Pocket, March 2012, $7.99, 400pp)
Series: Secrets of Hadley Green
- “The Year of Living Scandalously” – Declan O’Connor & Keira Hannigan
- “The Revenge of Lord Eberlin” – Lily Boudine & Tobin Scott
- “The Seduction of Lady X” – Harrison Tolly & Olivia Hastings
Suffering from a cold abusive marriage, the one bright spot in Lady Olivia Carey’s life is her husband’s steward Harrison Tolly, the illegitimate son of the Earl of Ashwood and rightful heir of his father’s estate. Trapped in her marriage, she encourages the engagement of Tolly to her sister who returned from a tour of Spain pregnant. Soon thereafter, Lady Carey begins to regret the match as she uncovers Tolly’s feeling for her and realizes hers for him. That combined with her husband’s death leads to dilemmas on all sides.
“Bound by Desire” by Jaymie Holland (erotic, St. Martin’s Griffin, March 2012, $14.99, 208pp)
Series: Taken by Passion/Wonderland (note: Wonderland series written as Cheyenne McCray)
- “Taken by Passion”/”King of Hearts” – Alice O’Brien & Kiong Jarronn
- “Claimed by Pleasure”/ “King of Spades” – Alexi O’Brien & King Darronn
- “Bound by Desire”/”King of Diamonds” – Annie Travis & King Karn
- “Kept by Seduction”/”King of Clubs” – Awai Steele & King Ty
“Confessions from an Arranged Marriage” by Miranda Neville (historical, Avon, April 2012, $7.99, 384)
Series: The Burgundy Club
- “The Wild Marquis” – the Marquis of Chase & Juliana Merton
- “The Dangerous Viscount” – Diana Fanshawe & Sebastian Iverley
- “The Amorous Education of Celia Seaton” – Celia Seaton & Tarquin Compton
- “Confessions from an Arranged Marriage” – Minerva Montrose & the Marquis of Blakeney
“Protector” by Catherine Mann (romantic suspense, Berkley, March 2012, $7.99, 306pp)
Series: Dark Ops
- “Defender” – Jimmy Gage & Chloe Nelson
- “Hotshot” – Vince DeLuca & Shay Bassett
- “Renegade” – Mason “Smooth” Randolph & Jill Walczak
- “Protector” – Charles Tanaka & JoLynn Taylor
- "Guardian" - Sophie Campbell & David "Ice" Berg (to be released September 2012)
“Merrick’s Destiny” by Moira Rogers (paranormal, OmniLit/All Romance Ebooks, February 2012, $2.99, 20,000 words)
- “Wilder’s Mate” (book 1) – Wilder Harding & Sartira
- “Merrick’s Destiny” (book 1.5) – Merrick Wood & Paralee Colton
- “Hunter’s Prey” (book 2) – Ophelia & Hunter
- “Archer’s Destiny” (book 3) – Archer & Grace Linwood (to be released July 3, 2012)
“Heiress Without a Cause” by Sara Ramsey (historical, SpencerHill Associates, February 2012, $3.99, 340pp)
Series: Muses of Mayfair
- “Heiress Without a Cause” – Lady Madeleine Vaillant & William “Ferguson” Avenel
- “Scotsmen Prefer Blondes” – Lady Amelia Staunton & Malcolm MacCabe (to be released March 29, 2012)
- “The Marquess Who Loved Me” – Ellie & Nick (to be released June/July 2012)
“Still Hot for You” by Diane Escalera (contemporary, Lyrical Press, March 2012, $3.99, 23,000 words)
Want to get your man talking? Give him booty!
Desperate times call for desperate measures. And Shay LaCosta is pretty desperate. She's wrecked her blissful marriage of five years by demanding she and her husband Dylan have a baby. What the hell was she thinking? She knows she was wrong and she's ready to set things right, if only Dylan will let her. Bet he can't shun her Booty Camp offer: delicious, white-hot sex in exchange for what's going on inside his brain.
Dylan may be macho and stubborn, but he really does miss his wife. A little of Shay's pushing gets him past their estrangement and into her web of seduction. She seems to have an erotic week mapped out to perfection, and who is he to complain? Their marriage is meant to be, so they'll fight with each other, and they'll fight for each other.
“Taking a Shot” by Jaci Burton (erotic, Berkley, March 2012, $15.00, 336pp)
Series: Play by Play
- “The Perfect Play” – Mick & Tara
- “Changing the Game” – Gavin & Liz
- “Taking a Shot” – Jenna & Ty
- “Playing to Win” – Cole & Savannah (to be released September 2012)
“Forbidden Fantasies” by Jodie Griffin (erotic, Carina, March 2012, $3.99, 27,000 words)
After fifteen years of marriage, Jessica Meyers’s sex life is, well, a little predictable. Her handsome husband turns her on, but missionary style once or twice a week? It just can’t compare to the hot new world she discovers in the pages of erotic romances. Her fantasies fuel the fire of her desire, adding a new spark to her and Alex’s lovemaking. But Jess is afraid to tell her husband what she really wants in bed–and her secrets start coming between them.
State trooper Alex Meyers is a master at uncovering the truth–except when it comes to his sweet, shy wife. She’s clearly keeping something from him. An affair? She wants out? When he finally confronts Jess, he’s shocked to learn she wants to turn her forbidden fantasies into nightly realities. But when he takes her to a unique B and B–Bondage and Breakfast–catering to couples and multiples, Alex is about to find out just how far he’ll go.
Copyright © 2014 Romance Novel News. All Rights Reserved.